1. This agreement ("Agreement") is between Nordic Staffing Ltd ("Nordic Staffing Ltd") and the freelancer ("Freelancer"). This Agreement outlines the terms and conditions of the engagement of the Freelancer by Nordic Staffing Ltd to provide services to the customer ("Customer").
1.1 If you are personally tax resident in Hong Kong, we will redirect you to either INVOICR Ltd in the UK or Innosolutions OY in Finland.
2. Services: The Freelancer shall provide the services outlined in a separate agreement between the Freelancer and the Customer. Nordic Staffing Ltd shall invoice the Customer for the services provided by the Freelancer on a per project, hourly or daily basis, as agreed upon by the Freelancer and the Customer.
3. Relationship of Parties: The Freelancer is not a direct employee of Nordic Staffing Ltd and nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a traditional employment relationship. The Freelancer shall be an independent contractor, will receive the full amount of any connected invoices after Nordic Staffing Ltd deducts their fees and Freelancer shall be solely responsible for paying all taxes and other contributions due in connection with the services provided under this Agreement. The Freelancer and the Customer shall agree on the invoiced amount per project, hourly or daily as per their agreement.
4. Nordic Staffing Ltd shall invoice the Customer for the services provided by the Freelancer, as agreed upon by the Freelancer and the Customer. Nordic Staffing Ltd shall pay the Freelancer within 2 banking days of receiving payment from the Customer.
5. Termination: Either party may terminate this Agreement with 7 days' notice.
6. Supervision: The Freelancer shall work under their own supervision and shall not be supervised by Nordic Staffing Ltd. The Customer shall not supervise the Freelancer in any other way than a contractor/customer relationship.
7. Confidentiality: The Freelancer shall not disclose any confidential information of Nordic Staffing Ltd or the Customer to any third party.
8. Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the involved countries of corporation.
9. Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether oral or written.
10. Notices: All notices under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been given if delivered personally or sent by registered mail or email.