The most frequently asked questions are listed in the section below. Contact details for the admin team are in the bottom section.
You are employed by Invoicr Ltd (UK) or Nordic Staffing Ltd (HK), which is both approved for F-tax and registered with the Swedish Tax Agency. Or if you choose, you can be employed by Innosolutions OY based in Finland or INVOICR Ltd in UK.
All invoices are sent without VAT because we are registered outside the EU. The invoices are therefore with reverse charge, meaning that your customer pays the VAT in their country.
It takes between 1-4 banking days from when your customer pays the invoice. Swedish bank transfers to us take 1-2 days in 99% of cases then we send the money to your account within 24 hours. The time it takes for the money to be available in your account can vary from 15 minutes to 1 day depending on the receiving bank and the amount. For example, amounts over 40,000 SEK to Kasikorn Bank usually go through the day after our transfer and under 40,000 SEK go between 15 minutes and 4 hours. Bangkok Bank always takes at least one banking day, regardless of the amount. Swedish banks go on the same day provided that we have sent the money before 12:00 Singapore time.
Our account is a foreign currency account in SEK and always comes in SEK. Your salary is then sent to the account you have chosen and it is your bank that decides what currency you receive the money in. For example, if you have a regular Thai account, you will receive the money in THB and if you have a Thai foreign currency account in SEK, you will receive it in SEK. Money sent to a Swedish bank is in SEK. The same applies to other countries. We send in SEK and your bank determines what currency you receive it to your account.
If you are tax liable in Sweden, it is done monthly and your income is pensionable. If you are not a tax resident in Sweden, it is not done.
Yes, we send out income certificates at regular intervals which can be used to apply for a visa/residence permit to Thailand. However, be careful that these permits often now require a deposit in a Thai bank to be approved.
You have a standard liability insurance working with us.
Your insurance will vary depending on your employment status. We recommend you arrange private insurance for yourself, but we can assist you if required. Please contact the admin team for more information.
For those who are non-tax resident in Sweden: 90% of the gross value of each invoice sent, minus bank transfer fees (see below).
For those are tax resident in Sweden: 90% of the gross value of each invoice sent, minus the tax authorities employer fee of 20.7%, minus bank transfer fees. Note that this is significantly lower than the usual 31.42% for Swedish companies. You yourself must pay tax on your salary when it is paid.
Bank transfers we make to you arising from invoice payments are charged the following fees, according to the invoice currency:
USD : 10.00
GBP : 10.00
SEK : 100.00
EUR : 10.00
AUD : 10.00
When you create an account you are automatically given a referral code. You can find this on your profile page and your referral wallet. Whenever somebody signs up here using your referral code or referral link you will receive a generous portion of every invoice they send in your referral wallet. You can withdraw from this wallet whenever you choose and we will transfer it directly to you bank account.
Encouraging your friends to sign up with your referral link is a great way to generate passive income!
Our referral scheme has three tiers. The more invoices sent by people you have referred, the greater the percentage of each invoice you receive. You automatically start as a silver tier referrer. If the total gross value of invoices sent in the last 45 days by people you have referred exceeds 3000 USD (equivalent), you become a gold tier referrer. If the value exceeds 7000 USD, you become a platinum tier referrer. The percentage of each invoice you receive is as follows:
Silver Tier : 1.0%
Gold Tier : 2.0%
Platinum Tier : 3.0%
Three people have signed up using your referral link. During the last 45 days, the first person has sent invoices with a total value of 5000 USD, the second person a total of 4000 GBP, and the last person 45,000 SEK. The total value of these invoices together is approximately 13,300 USD, which means you are a platinum tier referrer. As such you will receive 3% of gross value of these invoices and will have passively earned approximately 400 USD in referral income.
If you manage to refer 30 people, then you can expect to receive a full average monthly salary passively, doubling your income!
1. This agreement ("Agreement") is between Nordic Staffing Ltd ("Nordic Staffing Ltd") and the freelancer ("Freelancer"). This Agreement outlines the terms and conditions of the engagement of the Freelancer by Nordic Staffing Ltd to provide services to the customer ("Customer").
1.1 If you are personally tax resident in Hong Kong, we will redirect you to either INVOICR Ltd in the UK or Innosolutions OY in Finland.
2. Services: The Freelancer shall provide the services outlined in a separate agreement between the Freelancer and the Customer. Nordic Staffing Ltd shall invoice the Customer for the services provided by the Freelancer on a per project, hourly or daily basis, as agreed upon by the Freelancer and the Customer.
3. Relationship of Parties: The Freelancer is not a direct employee of Nordic Staffing Ltd and nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a traditional employment relationship. The Freelancer shall be an independent contractor, will receive the full amount of any connected invoices after Nordic Staffing Ltd deducts their fees and Freelancer shall be solely responsible for paying all taxes and other contributions due in connection with the services provided under this Agreement. The Freelancer and the Customer shall agree on the invoiced amount per project, hourly or daily as per their agreement.
4. Nordic Staffing Ltd shall invoice the Customer for the services provided by the Freelancer, as agreed upon by the Freelancer and the Customer. Nordic Staffing Ltd shall pay the Freelancer within 2 banking days of receiving payment from the Customer.
5. Termination: Either party may terminate this Agreement with 7 days' notice.
6. Supervision: The Freelancer shall work under their own supervision and shall not be supervised by Nordic Staffing Ltd. The Customer shall not supervise the Freelancer in any other way than a contractor/customer relationship.
7. Confidentiality: The Freelancer shall not disclose any confidential information of Nordic Staffing Ltd or the Customer to any third party.
8. Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the involved countries of corporation.
9. Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether oral or written.
10. Notices: All notices under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been given if delivered personally or sent by registered mail or email.
Scan the QR code with WhatsApp :
Or click here : WhatsApp